Using Your New CE4 Kit
Thank you for purchasing the CE4 clearomizer starter kit! The CE4 clearomizer is a new and simple to use clearomizer, taking the fuss out of vaping. Its simplicity makes it popular for beginners, and its capabilities make it popular for advanced users. It combines the ease of use of a tank with the consistent reliable style of a cartomizer. It is simple to fill, holds 1.6ml of e-liquid, and lasts a long time. It has a sealed bottom that will not leak, and provides hours of vaping between fills. The CE4 clearomizer is disposable, but testing has shown average lifetime of 1-2 months.
Starting your CE4 Starter Kit
STEP #1: Charge the batteries!
The batteries in your CE4 kit come with some battery power from the manufacturer, but it is recommended to charge your batteries to full capacity before their first use.
MANUFACTURERS CHARGING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NEW BATTERY:
- Charge for 8 hours – continue charging even if USB charger light turns green
- Remove and use for 20 minutes
- Charge battery for an additional 1 hour
To charge the batteries you can use a standard USB plug from any computer, laptop, etc. or use a wall outlet using the AC adapter. Charging times for a dead battery are approximately 2-3 hours.
NOTE: Not all USB plugs are the same. It is recommend to use only USB ports that are directly connected to the computer and not extension USB ports. The voltage required for the USB charger may not be met by some laptop and extension USB connections.
When charging your battery, simply screw the battery clockwise into the USB charger until the light on the charger changes from green to red. When the light is red, the battery is charging. The light on the charger will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
Important notes and safety precautions about charging your EGO battery:
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE BATTERIES ON THE CHARGER. Over-tightening the battery in the USB charger can cause the charger or battery to malfunction. Turn the battery slowly only until the light on the charger turns from green to red.
- Always plug the USB charger in before the battery. Ensure the light on the USB charger is green before charging the battery.
STEP #2: Learn the parts of your EGO electronic cigarette.
The CE4 kit is a simple device with just two parts.
- The battery is a 650mah lithium ion rechargeable battery.
- The CE4 is a complete atomizer and tank unit that both holds and vaporizes the e-liquid.
Filling up your CE4
Filling up your CE4 clearomizer is fairly straightforward. You can fill a CE4 with a standard drip tip e-liquid bottle.
- Remove the mouthpiece by unscrewing counter-clockwise
- Hold the CE4 clearomizer at a 45 degree angle and begin dripping e-liquid along the inside wall of the unit until it is filled to just below the bottom of the rubber cover inside of the unit. It will hold approximately 1.6ml of e-liquid from empty.
- Replace mouthpiece and screw it in clockwise
A few things to keep in mind about your CE4 clearomizer:
- The CE4 clearomizer should never leak from the bottom, as it is a sealed unit. It can however leak from the top if set upside down or on an angle greater then horizontal. Keep this in mind when putting your e-cigarette in your pocket or purse. Always put it in a way so that the mouthpiece is facing up.
- You may find when the tank starts to get low you may experience “dry hits”. If this happens try holding the CE4 horizontal and twirling your e-cigarette to allow the last of the e-liquid to wick into the heating coil
- It is a good idea to refill your CE4 before it is completely empty. It should vape well up until it has as little as 0.2ml of e-liquid remaining.
- Most people find the most effective way to vape is to take slower and longer draws then you would with a tobacco cigarette.
- In the event that e-liquid gets trapped in the airflow holes, you may hear a bubbling sound as you vape. Simply take a piece of paper towel and wrap it around the bottom of the CE4 where the airflow holes are located, and blow hard into the mouthpiece several times. This should push the e-liquid out through the air holes and onto the paper towel.